Santa Barbara is an inviting destination for many people who are looking for a change of pace. Its temperate climate, beautiful scenery, abundant entertainment and fun-packed family activities make it the ideal locale for enjoying life. The right moving company can make getting to Santa Barbara just as easy and stress-free as living in this lovely community.
Whether you’re moving across town, across state or across the country, you need quality movers on your side. You can handle the details of finding a house and great school for your children while reputable Santa Barbara movers make sure your furniture and belongings arrive safely. Conveniently-located Santa Barbara storage facilities can safeguard your household valuables should you experience any type of delay while finalizing the details on your new home.
It helps to research several moving companies before making any decisions. Find out how many years each has been in business and talk to people who have used their services. Nationwide movers should have trucks with a U.S. DOT (Department of Transportation) registration number. You can search the DOT website to find safety information and complaints on interstate movers. For additional information on Santa Barbara moving companies, you can also check:
- Better Business Bureau: Santa Barbara, Ventura and San Luis Obispo counties offer a reliable reference source which includes business information on local moving companies. BBB members are committed to providing quality service and responding quickly to consumer complaints. Use the BBB’s directory of accredited businesses or look for information on how potential movers have responded to previous customers.
- Realtor References: A local real estate agent can also be a good source of information. If you don’t know about moving companies in Camarillo or Oxnard, these brokers can provide insights about how satisfied their clients were with local moving services.
- The CMSA (California Moving and Storage Association): This is a non-profit trade association which represents over 385 insured and licensed movers operating in California. In addition to moving tips, the CMSA has a member directory you can search.
- In-House Survey: This is a must for any type of move that involves more furniture than a small studio apartment. Most moving specialists in Oxnard, Camarillo and Santa Barbara recommend having a professional move coordinator come to your home, assess your shipment, and provide a written estimate.
- Licensed and Insured: Protect yourself and make sure any potential moving company is properly licensed to do business and insured in case of any accidents or injuries.
Once you have chosen your Santa Barbara moving company, this community is waiting to welcome you and your family to the joys of living in beautiful California.
About The Author: Hazelwood Allied Moving and Storage is a full-service moving company which features packing services, quality movers, a Santa Barbara storage facility, and moving supplies. These nationwide movers maintain a commitment to quality and customer service. With this professional moving company on their side, Santa Barbara homeowners can relax and let Hazelwood carry the load. Visit their website and Facebook page or call 800-541-5958 to schedule a complementary move analysis.