It has truly been a remarkable year for all of us at Hazelwood Allied – one of growth, and one in which we have been truly excited to meet new faces and deepen our relationship with existing ones. We have served thousands of people throughout 2017, and we expect 2018 to be no different.
We do need to extend our deepest sympathies to those who have been impacted by the terrible fires within California. It has been a difficult and challenging year for those who have been relocated or threatened by these fires. Our hearts are certainly with you and our thanks are with the firefighters who have contributed their time.
As we head into 2018, you might be considering relocating yourself, though we do hope this is within better circumstances. As such, we’ve put together three things you need to know before your next move:
- Find your mover 12 weeks before you move. Movers get booked up quickly especially in the high tides of moving months. Book in advance!
- Change your mailing address. Do this 8 weeks before you move, giving the United States Postal Service plenty of time to re-route mail.
- Gather packing materials – Cardboard boxes, tape, packing paper and more. You’ll need it all!
Avoid packing issues like this one by checking out our packing tips at http://bit.ly/2rb8c6a
Throughout the Holiday season, there are many fun events to attend in the Santa Barbara area – below are several of our favorites:
- Brad Nack 100% Reindeer Art Show: Take in the world’s largest, longest running series of reindeer paintings, showing now until January 2nd at Roy, nightly from 6 to 9 PM. Now in its 20th year, you won’t want to miss seeing the over 100 small, elegantly framed oil paintings of reindeer. Take one home with you to extend the holiday spirit in your home.
- Thomas Fire Fund and Wildland Firefighter Benefit Ball: Saturday, December 30 · Doors 6:00 PM at SOhO Restaurant and Music Club · For Tickets email Kudog.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-704-5533
- Christmas at Hotel Californian. Spend the holidays at Hotel Californian and indulge in a unique Christmas meal created by Executive Chef Alexander La Motte. December 25th from 5PM-10PM.
- New Year’s Eve Pops Concert. A perfect way to ring in the New Year!
We are so proud of everything we have achieved throughout 2017, and we can’t wait for the year ahead. From continuing to uphold an A+ BBB rating, to expanding so many areas of our business, including corporate moving and packing, we cannot thank you enough! From all of us at Hazelwood Allied, we wish you a safe and Happy New Year.
Your Hazelwood Allied Moving Family
p.s. As you know, businesses today thrive as a result of the reviews they receive from customers. If you’re feeling in the mood, rate us on Google or YELP or Facebook, every rating helps! Many of you have been fantastic in showing your support and it’s truly appreciated.